Thanks for trusting Aloe’s Landscape & Maintenance to improve your yard. We’re happy to work with you to make your space more beautiful!
Here’s what to expect during the landscaping design and install process:
- Initial consult: One of our crew will come to your home and discuss your vision and what’s possible with your space and budget.
- Estimate: We’ll send you an estimate for the landscaping improvements, including a design (if applicable), materials deposit, and expected labor costs. Let us know if you’d like to make any adjustments to the design or materials!
- Contract: Once you’ve approved the estimate, we’ll send a contract and an initial invoice. The contract will stipulate the dates, cost, and design plans for your install. The initial invoice is your materials deposit so that we can get the proper supplies for your job.
- Install: Over the course of your install, our crew will be digging up your yard, coming/going to deliver more supplies, laying stones, planting vegetation, leveling, and more – depending on your job.
- Final payment: Once the job is complete, we will send an invoice for the balance of the contracted amount.
- Final Quality Assurance check: Within two weeks of receiving the final payment, our crews will visit the property to ensure that flagstone is settling properly, the ground is leveled well, etc. Please note that the final landscape will not be perfect right away; especially on wet ground, stones and pavers need time to settle, and plants need time to adjust into their new habitat and grow.